In his 4 months with Mid-Essex Hospital Services, Peter delivered high quality, commercial and innovative HR expertise which was extremely well received by the Senior Team. He added long term value through utilising HR solutions that provided tangible business benefits and left the Trust with an enduring advantage. The difference between him and other consultants was his ability to balance setting strategic direction with working closely with the team to deliver the results.
His main achievements can be summarised as:
- Board level HR advice and support
- Recruitment of over 60 nurses and 90 HCA’s in a hard to recruit environment and national shortage
- Significant reduction in agency staff costs
- Advisor to the HR Leadership team on merger strategy
- Development and leadership of HR team
- Development of a retention strategy to stem high level of attrition
- Promotion of MEHT through greater use of social media
I would not hesitate to recommend Peter Waller-Flynn from PrivilegeHR.
Dorothy Hosein, Managing Director